In September, during Première Vision, join us for 3 days of exclusive webinars. Come and discover innovative and creative solutions for your brands & be inspired!
→ Monday, September 14 – 6PM CET : Meet us for a “Fabrics Talk” presented by Yvonne DeBruyn, Head of Fashion (30 minutes)
→ Thursday, September 17 – 10AM CET : Meet us for a “Fabrics Talk” in partnership with Interfilière Connect.
The urge for nurturing self-care and to surround our loved ones with goodness has become essential in today’s pandemic context. More than ever, CARE related values resonate and intensify.
In times of overprotection and hyper sanitarianism, join us to discover:
- How to reconnect with our emotions?
- How to direct our fabric research with our senses?
→ Tuesday, September 15 – 6PM CET: Meet us for a SS22 Women’s Fashion Talk presented by Yvonne DeBruyn, Head of Fashion and Quito Quinn, Stylist (30 minutes)
Ongoing uncertainty drives us to find a new look at the way we create and consume. When reality feels like fiction, forceful contrasting dynamics appear. The essential quest for authenticity and craftmanship meets with the desire for connection, joyous fantasy and comforting spontaneity.
Join us for the presentation of our SS22 “FANTASY” theme and discover:
- How to converge them and release your creative force through a fresh, personal approach?
- How to transform your inspiration in empowered collections?
→ Wednesday, September 16 – 6PM CET: Meet us for our SS22 Inspirations, Envisioning Future(s) Conference presented by Aude Legre, Head of Global Brand Strategy & Future insights and Elisabeth Prat, Head of Women’s Fashion Trends (1 hour)
We’ll decipher and uncover:
- The key evolutions in individual and collective desires and aspirations so you can create an emotional connection with your consumer.
- The major socio-cultural influences that are impacting product design for SS22.
- A selection of strategic and creative concepts to inspire your product concepts, brand communication and experiences.
Admissions : 180€/person, to be deducted from the purchase of SS22 INSPIRATIONS book.