Women’s Fashion Week SS22: end clap! Elisabeth Prat, Director of Trends, shares her favorites and her vision of the fashion shows.
Aesthetic reset, call for the liberation of the body, delicate sensuality and breath of air are the key words of this fashion week.
- Molly Godard: candide casual with this baby shirt on a loose denim.
- Rejina Pyo: a work outfit that is both flexible and soft.
- Supriya Lele: the revealing of the body with sensitivity.
Impact flashy, duchess satin and metallic fluidity, strictly boxy volumes & dynamic body immersed in beige.
- Emilio Pucci
- Lorenzo Serafini
- Rick Owens: bringing beauty back to life.
- MIU MIU: a slashed corporate uniform.
- Balenciaga: inclusive elegance.
- Saint Laurent: tailored jacket perfection.
Analysis of more than 600 shows from Fashion Week, Resort and Pre-fall around the world and their Women’s, Men’s, Accessories & Beauty summaries are available on Peclers+. Attitudes, colors, products, materials, prints, accessories … our experts curated point of view through Peclers Paris trends.
Exclusive content for Peclers+ membersRead more