Première Vision February 2022: A physical show with more exhibitors than last season, and still a very rich digital version in parallel.
Not a huge number of people in view of the “Omicron” context, but the manufacturers were happy to see the public again. Our experts Isabelle Lartigue & Yvonne Debruyn give you an excerpt of this analysis of the Première Vision show, available in its full version on Peclers+!
Three major forums this season:
- An important focus on eco-responsibility with the “DO IT SUSTAINABILITY”
- The “GIVE IT FLAIR” forum is dedicated to the decorative highlights, very rich this season
- The “KEEP IT INCOMPARABLE” forum presents a multi-product area focused on quality, performance and touch.
The colors range.
- Natural colors
- Fresh and greedy colors
- Invigorating colors
Beyond a style, sustainability has evolved as a core attribute for all categories.
- Waterless & dyeing optimization
- Biodegradable & compostable
2. FABRIC NEWNESS
NOT SO SIMPLE:
- Urban summer silky blends
- Linen & wool blend
- Ultra-light performance techniques, silk effect
- Silky second skin membranes
TACTILE RELIEF :
- Shivering crêpes
- Hammered silkies
- Round piqué & gauffrés
- Light stripes and checks
- Pajama and no-gender spirit to be declined on pants and shorts
- Graphic and pop approach
The full version of Première Vision Trend Report is available on our Peclers+ platform!
Exclusif content for Peclers+ membersREAD MORE
Colors Trend book SS23
Enriched with the reflections and nuances of outdoor life, in[…]