Sexy is the new freedom!
A rich and liberated FW23-24 Knit, Cut & Sew season in which the body expresses emancipation and fulfillment.
In order to cope with our constantly changing lifestyles, we love the reassuring and comforting aspect of classics, which reflect our traditions and heritage.
We update and play with the codes of iconic pieces through details, shapes and materials, with a deceptively demure, austere chic vibe. This doesn’t rule out a creative momentum, conducive to enjoyment.
Desires and choices are embraced with spontaneity, opulence and glamor. A shot of optimism inspired by show-off nostalgia for the nineties and noughties.
From the finest, bodycon, to the most oversized and enveloping, sexy knit puts us in a party mood, both day and night.
Our FW23-24 Knit, Cut & Sew trend book guides you through the knit and cut & sew trends of the season and accompanies you from inspiration to product development. A pragmatic tool in which you will find:
- The “Peclers Point of View”
- A focus on colors & harmonies
- The key materials of the season
- Knitwear decorations
- Key products of the season
- Cut & Sew decorations
- A focus on details & finishings
The resource for knitwear and T-shirt trends.
- Trend insight and key products drawn from the latest fashion shows
- Color palette presented in yarn skeins
- Key knits backed by inspirational images and knit samples
- Exclusive products, silhouettes, and details
- Detail and finishing ideas
- Exclusive knits and prints
Discover an exclusive extract from our trend book:
All photos @ Peclers Paris Unless Specified On Source Pages