After a session in digital format during the health crisis, the 34th edition of LUXE PACK Monaco, the unmissable trade fair for luxury packaging, was under the banner of dynamism and performance, with a successful attendance. The event focused on innovation, with sustainable solutions more and more in-depth.
Couldn’t make it to LUXE PACK Monaco? Clarissa Scalisi, Trend Forecaster & Beauty Expert shares an extract of her analysis & makes you discover the show as if you were there. The full trend report is available on our Peclers+ platform
KEY POINTS OF THE SEASON:
- The mono-material boom: for easier recycling in favor of the circular economy.
- A boost around refillable packaging: increasingly sophisticated refills to meet the demand of the Luxury sector.
- The abandonment of plastic in favor of glass: new effects of textures, experimentation with form and sustainable production
The surprising 3D printing of ERPRO GROUP: designs of eco-friendly parts in bio-resin injection.
Illuminated labels from the start-up INURU, made from electronic circuits.
- Neons and fluorescence
- Water transformation
The full report is available on our Peclers+ platform: more innovations, colors, key trends… Join the community!
For this 34th edition of the show, Peclers joins forces with Luxe Pack and offers you: LUXE PACK Trends Observer by Peclers
Clarissa Scalisi, Trend Forecaster & Beauty Consultant moderated the opening conference of the show.
“Tomorrow’s design: from timeless to smart performance”. Exploring timeless and powerful values for tomorrow’s design inspiration.
Our expert presented two creative tracks around packaging:
- Experimental handcraft: a luxury traditional style through techological developments and upcycling challenges
- Smart performance: an innovative and ambitious impetus with a striking aesthetic
Contact us to discover more about our Beauty & Wellness and packaging expertise!
Exclusive content for Peclers+ membersRead more