February 1-2, 2022, Milan.
Our fashion expert Wendy Betton gives you her analysis of the Milanese show: Milano Unica.
A physical edition where fabric manufacturers, mainly Italian, exhibit their collections for Spring-Summer 2023. A majority of the visitors are European and up compared to last season.
- Light neutrals, plaster whites, ecru, sand, colored neutrals
- Terracottas, earth tones, saturated browns
The forum of the show, called Mu Hotel, takes us on a journey. Indeed, it revolves around the idea and desire to travel again, while keeping a careful awareness of our planet and ourselves.
The general forum is divided into 3 parts:
- Eco Resort, which reflects a place immersed in a preserved nature.
- Eco Yacht, takes us on a new generation ecological yacht.
- Eco palace, which illustrates a city prized for its architecture and diversity.
The full version of the Trend Report is available on our Peclers+ platform.
Exclusive content for Peclers+ membersRead more